- The World Mizrachi Movement educates its members towards keeping mitzvot, the application of the eternal triangle of the People, the Torah and the Land and the deepening of the awareness of Religious Zionism.
- Mizrachi regards the education towards Aliyah and Settlement in the Land of Israel as the highest challenge.
- Mizrachi works towards spreading Torah-Learning amongst its members.
- Mizrachi exists as a framework for the strengthening and deepening of Religious-Zionist values among the Jewish communities in the Diaspora.
- Mizrachi works to encourage and strengthen the involvement of the young generation of the Jewish communities in the Diaspora and in Israel with Israel being at its center.
- Mizrachi exists as a center in Israel as is written, “From Zion will go out Torah and the word of Hashem from Jerusalem”.
- Mizrachi will work towards unity amongst the People of Israel and the prevention of assimilation and intermarriage.
- Mizrachi will work towards the inclusion of the young generation in the leadership of the communities and organizations in the Diaspora, encouraging affinity and contact with the State of Israel, and Religious Zionism.
- Mizrachi will work towards the absorption of a young Aliyah in the Land of Israel by forming social frameworks for young Olim and providing personal care for everyone.
- Mizrachi will work towards the strengthening of a bond between Israeli society and the communities in the Diaspora.
Different Forms of Involvement:
- Written and spoken communication in the different branches.
- Formation of branches of religious Zionist youth in the world.
- Frameworks for the learning of Torah and formation of Kollelim.
- Organizations of national and international conferences to deal with ideological questions and for social gatherings.
- Organization of summer and winter seminars as well as weekends for the purpose of Torah-learning and social events.
- Publication of journals on the subject of Religious Zionism.
- Formation of Aliyah groups.
- Encouragement of young leadership in the Diaspora.
- Encouragement of religious, educational and social activities in the community.
- Sending Rabbis, lectures and public figures to Jewish communities.
- Forming ties with teachers, students and shlichim residing overseas in order to work for the Forum.
- Organization of educational programs and volunteer enterprises in Israel.
- Carrying out further actions to cater for local and immediate needs in accordance with the council in Israel.
- Using the media and internet for furthering our aims.
- Initiating social and cultural activities (weekends etc.) for members who have made Aliyah.
- Coordination of Religious-Zionists organizations in the same country.