For more information about Israel360, please click here
Rabbi Adler was a student and assistant to Rabbi Joseph Soloveitchik zt”l, and a graduate of YU (B.A./M.A), and RIETS (Semicha). He earned a Ph.D in Talmud from Bar Ilan. He and his family made Aliyah in 1979. He is a past president and campus rabbi at Emunah College for Arts and Technology in Jerusalem. He is the founding Rosh Yeshivah of Yeshivat Bnei Akiva Ner Tamid, located in Hashmona’im. Rabbi Adler is an active pulpit rabbi for 38 years in Astoria, NY, Beersheva, Ramot- Jerusalem, Zurich-Switzerland, and the Ohel Nechama Synagogue in Katamon-Jerusalem. His current educational activities include: Lecturer at the Herzog College and the OU Israel Center. Rabbi Adler has been awarded the Daniel Jeremy Silver Fellowship at Harvard University in Boston for the Spring 2022 semester.
Field / Profession: Educator, Community/Synagogue Rabbi
Educator at: Academic
Speaking Topics: Torah, Israel, Eretz Yisrael, Inspirational, Halacha & the Modern World
Sample Topics - General:
1. Religious Coercion
2. Judaism's Attitude to Art & Aethetics
3. Science in Rambam's Mishnah Commentary
4. Does Strict Observance Make for a Better Jew?
5. Holocaust Responsa
6. Modern Day Miracles
7. Personal Memoirs with HaRav Soloveitchik Zt"l
Sample Topics - Israel Related:
1. Perfecting an Imperfect Israel
2. Why Face Jerusalem in Prayer?
3. Torat Eretz Yisrael
4. Rambam's Enigmatic Position on Yishuv HaAretz
5. Kol Dodi Dofek - Revisited
6. The Ideology of Yeshivot Hesder
7. The State for Jews vs The Jewish State
Languages: English, HebrewMizrachi discount available for this speaker!
Click here to request this speaker