Rav Yossi Goldin is Director of Young Israel in Israel, Branch Coordinator for NCYI, and heads the Shuls Department at World Mizrachi. He is also Israel Immersion Coordinator and Placement Advisor for YU/RIETS in Israel. He made Aliyah in 2007, and he has held numerous positions in Chinuch and Community Engagement in Israel. He was Found and Menahel of Midreshet Torat Chessed in Netanya from 2013-2020, and most recently was an Olim Coordinator at Lapid High School in Modiin and Ra”m at YTA High School.
Field / Profession: Educator, Community/Synagogue Rabbi, Leadership & Motivation
Educator at: Midrasha, Other
Speaking Topics: Torah, Israel, Community, Eretz Yisrael, Inspirational, Mussar/Character Development, Jewish Education, Family Education
Sample Topics - General:
1. Haam Vehamedina - Contemporary Issues in Israeli Society
2. Topics in Shabbat - Halacha and Hashkafa
3. Topics in Tefilla - Halacha and Hashkafa
4. Religion in the Age of Social Media and Netflix
5. Studies in Parshat Hashavua
6. Parenting from the Parsha
7. Maagal Hashana - Around the Jewish Year
Sample Topics - Israel Related:
1. Kum Hithalech Baaretz- An Eternal Commandment
2. Being a "Doreish Tzion"
3. Haam Vehamedina- Contemporary Issues in Israeli Society
4. Medinah - Geula, Act of Satan, or Somewhere in Between?
5. Mitzvat Yishuv Haaretz
6. Judaism and War
7. Civilian Casualties in War
8. Disobeying Orders in the Army
9. Redeeming Hostages and Captives
10. Land for Peace
11. Kedushat Hamikdash and Going Up to Har Habayis
Languages: English, HebrewMizrachi discount available for this speaker!
Click here to request this speaker